May 27, 2009

Quilt Square Update!

Well, it has been two months since I started collecting squares for Briana's 100 Good Wishes Quilt, and I am really happy with how many I have collected so far! I went from having just 3 to 17! I cannot believe how pretty the fabrics are and the wishes - they are so amazing. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to the quilt. If you are interested in sending a piece of fabric and a wish to Miss B, please let me know. I also would love to contribute a square to anyone that is putting a quilt together!

Here are the fabrics so far...

These are my contributions.


This is from my dear friend Amy B. and her family.

I received two pieces of fabric from my childhood friend Debra and her family.


This is from my SIL Ann and BIL Wes - this purple fabric is so fun!

This one came all the way from Spain from Carmen and her family!

This is from Alyson, Ford and Alyzabeth An!

This was the first piece of fabric I ever received from my friend Kathy (Chani's Mama) years ago!

This fabric is from Doug's cousin Cheryl and her husband John - they live in Alaska and these are the typical wildflowers that grow there.

I was over the moon when I received THREE pieces from the Tonggu family - Tonggu Momma, Tonggu Daddy and the Tongginator herself.



This lovely fabric is from Michelle and her hubby.

I love this red fabric from Sindy and her family.

My friend Suzanne and her family sent this sweet fabric.

And last but not least, this fabric came from Doug's Aunt Jene', Uncle Gary and cousin Kimberly.

I am in love with every fabric I have received so far! I can't wait to get more!!!!

8 Kind Words:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

You have one coming from me.. when I get the chance to get out and find the fabric and get my wishes done..
that is next on my list.. I got all my pieces cut..
I won't forget..
Hopefully it doesn't take you 2 years to get all of yours...lol..
Hugs..

Sherri & Todd said...

what size squares are you using? I have plenty pre-washed 8x8's. I have started 2 for Miss Emma almost 2 years ago and never did finish them up. That's on my list of things to do this summer for sure.

Sherri

Noemi said...

Hmm I must have missed that post.... Can you email me your address! I would LOVE to lil miss Bri a wish and some fabric!

a Tonggu Momma said...

You're getting there! My MIL is right now piecing together the Tongginator's quilt. It only took me four years to get my act together. Heh.

Joy said...

Mine's on the way!

Debz said...

I'll trade with you! I'm going to start collecting for a smaller quilt.
Send me your addy
at
hitech@eastlink.ca

Hugz

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Did you get one from me a few years ago? You will have to let me know... it is fun getting the squares but I got to the point I was SO over it :)

JoAnn in NJ said...

beautiful! if you email me your address, I will send you one from Kelsey's quilt...which is incredible!

Also, what size do you want and how many square of the fabric one or 2?

Related Posts with Thumbnails