Yesterday Briana must have eaten a little too quickly and came down with a case of the hiccups. Here is two minutes of Briana hiccuping for your viewing pleasure.
Without even seeing your faces on that video I can tell you're grinning from ear to ear! Happy new parents in love with their beautiful little well rested hiccup girl. Life is good.
30 Kind Words:
Yep, two minutes of hiccuping for two proud new parents. Take all the videos you can. We all back home love to see them too.
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love that she looks startled when she hiccups, but then gives a huge grin, coz she thinks its funny!!!
Far out... 11 hours of sleep... you guys are SOOOOO blessed!!!! A baby with looks and she sleeps?!!!
"For my viewing pleasure" is right!! That's too cute!
Still so happy for y'all!
That was so cute! I loved it! She even smiled with the hiccups! AWE!!!
Little giggles are the best =)
That was too cute!!!!
Her smile is sooo cute..
Looks like you are having fun..
Have a great day..
Kim
She is too cute. She has a smile that brightens anyones day!
Mary
Oh boy, she's got us all wrapped around her little finger already.
What a happy girl! She's so proud of her adoring hiccuping fans!
Adorable! Loved the video, had to show everyone at work!
not only is she soooo adorable, but to listen to you and Doug - you two are so adorable as well!!!!
Loving the videos that you are sending us! She is OH SO CUTE!!!
How come I'm not that cute when I have the hiccups?
You guys don't like her much do you? It's easy to see and hear that you are head over heels.
What a beautiful girl!
Tiffany
How cute! 2 minutes of Briana hiccuping and mama and daddy getting a good giggle! It's fun seeing you play and watching her smile and laugh.
What a joy! The video is priceless. I just love hearing the excitement and love from you and Doug. :) Briana is so cute! I love her little giggles.
Hiccups are so cute on babies.
Beverly
Hiccups are always the cutest!!!!
Awwww she is so adorable!!
that is so precious
So very cute!!! That's also great that she slept so long last night. Hopefully it will be that way when you get home.
Tee hee. I love you two going ga-ga over hiccups! How cute are you!
Cuteness to the enth degree.
Without even seeing your faces on that video I can tell you're grinning from ear to ear! Happy new parents in love with their beautiful little well rested hiccup girl. Life is good.
So cute - yep, you are definitely new parents :)
Take tons of video, in hindsight, I wish I had more footage of our cute little man...
Adorable! I just love her smile :0)
Oh my gosh! How cute is she!!!! I love how she giggles through her hiccups :)
How cute is she?!?!
Love seeing the videos! You all look and sound so happy! Can't wait to see you together in person!
She is so beautiful, I could watch her doing two minutes of ANYTHING!!! In fact, this was too cute and I'm going back for seconds! lol...
I don't know what I love more, the adorable hiccoughs or hearing 2 parents head over heels in love.
You guys are WHIPPED. :O)
Post a Comment