July 29, 2007

Made It To Chongqing

Just a quick post to let you all know we made it to Chongqing. Doug and I are so tired. We did Forbidden City this morning and flew to Chongqing this afternoon. We are about to go to bed now, but tomorrow is Briana Day!

We fill out adoption paperwork in the morning at the hotel and get Briana at 4PM Monday (China time) at the Civil Affairs office. I will post more about Forbidden City and the plane ride later. And of course, I will blog about gotcha day as soon as Miss Briana allows me too.

Wish us luck!

22 Kind Words:

Kim said...

Good Luck.. You will both be fine..
Can't wait to see you both with BRIANA..
Have a great sleep..
Tommorrow is the big day
Kim

Polar Bear said...

Oh My Goodness!! I am so excited for you! I wonder if you will have her before I go to bed tonight?? I am so happy for you. I can't wait!!

I hope you get a good night sleep. The LAST one before Briana!!

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Good luck - everything will be fine!
Thinking about you,
Micha
Orlando, FL
LID: 05/24/06

~ Alison said...

I am SO excited for you!!! I'm checking back first thing tmrw AM (my time) to see some pics =)

Enjoy every single moment tmrw . . .

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of you both with your daughter.

Hugs,
Christine

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you - get lots of rest and enjoy your special day with Briana!!!

Amy and Kevin and Garrett

Georgia said...

Good Luck!!! 4pm your time is 4am my time, so maybe there will be something when I wake up!

Oh Congratulations! I can't wait!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

My eyes popped open this morning and thoughts of you and Doug entered my mind. You, of course, have all of my best wishes coming to you and I cannot wait to see you tomorrow holding Briana. :)
Get some rest!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

We just got back from a quick road trip down to Cumberland Island and I can't believe that it is almost Briana day :D I will be check the computer very early in the morning (as will Kathy most likely) and can't wait to see pictures. I will have a tissue box by my computer:D

Krista Dolan said...

Sooo excited for you!!! It's Sunday here...Monday there..so you already have her in your arms!!
YEAHHHHHH!!!
Krista Dolan (Lily DJ oct 2005)

Steffie B. said...

I'll be stalking your blog all day! ;)

Headmeister said...

I can't wait!!!!! lol!!!! Gook luck you guys!!! You don't really need it though, because you guys rock! :)

HUGS!!!

t~ said...

You don't need luck, you have everything you need already...love and an open heart. Enjoy your day tomorrow and I know it will be a moment that forever changes you.

So very excited for you!

kitchu said...

I have thought of you guys SO often, checking my watch, knowing it's already 0430 in China on Monday, and HOPING I get to see Briana with you sometime tonight my time!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Roy and Lori said...

So exciting!

Colleen said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! Rest up girl. You will need it.

Tracy said...

Woo-hoo!! Almost there! I am soooooooo excited for you!! I hope you can get some rest. *hugs*

Tracy
LID 11*22*05

OziMum said...

ITS MONDAY!!! Will be popping in lots today! Have an absolutely awesome day! The moment has finally arrived...

Unknown said...

I will be checking bloglines all day Monday and tuesday! I will be praying!

Abby's Mom said...

Oh I can't wait to see Briana in your arms :)

Holly said...

Oh I know you guys are so excited! Tomorrow is THE day!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Waiting....waiting......waiting for pictures of Briana!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails