November 27, 2006

A Night At The Symphony

Saturday evening, Doug and I, along with my sister Amy and brother-in-law Andy, went to a special screening of the classic movie The Wizard of Oz with live accompaniment by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. It was so great! It was amazing how the orchestra played the entire score of the movie without missing a beat. Incredible...

Before we headed to the movie/symphony, we all ate at a restaurant in Midtown Atlanta called South City Kitchen. I got their specialty - buttermilk fried chicken - delicious!

What a fun evening!




Doug and Me










Amy and Andy







9 Kind Words:

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

It sounds like you had a great time at the symphony. I can't get over how much you and Amy look alike.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

OOH YUM!!!! And it sounds like a fun night!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

What a fun night!

Mick said...

How fun and you and your sister look so alike!!!!

Lisa~~ said...

Sounds like a great evening. Are you and Amy twins?

4D said...

That sounds like a great event to attend. And the food sounds delish!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

Fun, fun....everyone is right you and Amy look incredibly alike!

The Shoemakers said...

Funny, I was just going to say, "Wow, you and Amy look so much alike." But, I'm obviously not the only one :) Hey, guys, I just sat down to really look at your blog this evening. We so excited that you're finally so close to getting Briana! We've been tracking all of your hard work via Amy over the past year. It's so exciting that she's almost yours!

Mark and I are right now waiting for the Chinese Embassy to complete our authentications and our courier to overnight our documents back to us. We should receive them by the end of this week. Then, everything gets send to our agency in Denver.

Good luck with everything!
Sara and Mark Shoemaker
Knoxville, TN

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

Boy, you guys have certainly been filling up the wait with lots of fun times. It's the way to do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails