June 27, 2011

Dance Camp Recital (With Videos!)

What can I say? Briana's recital was too stinkin' cute. Little girls, all in princess dresses, trying their best to follow a routine. It was adorable (and a little chaotic at times)! First, the girls did a few floor exercises. Second, they performed a ballet number. And third was the tap number. I am so incredibly proud of Bri. She has never taken any dance lessons before and I think she did amazing! At the very end, all the girls received an award. Briana received the "pretty pigtails award" for her pigtails on "pigtails day" (see my pigtail creation toward the bottom of this post). Mary Lin received the cutie patootie award and I can't think of anyone more deserving! In one of the pictures below, you will see the stalkarazzi parents watching the show (taken by the dance studio). Enjoy the videos at the end of the post. They are short, but they are cute!!!













 

(My pigtail creation...)

Enjoy the adorable videos!!





0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails