March 2, 2011

The Fourth Party Of The Year

The fourth birthday party we attended on Sunday was a gymnastics party for Bri's friends Laney and Hailey (they are sisters and both turned 4)! It was at the gymnastics center that Bri attends, so she was very at home at this fun party!  


Bri's friend Mary Lin...

The parachute is the best part...



Getting ready for cake...

The birthday girl Hailey...

The other birthday girl Laney...

Bri and pal ML...

Holding hands with Laney...

Swinging on the rope...

ML hanging out...

Here are a few videos from the party...

The first is the kids "popping the bubbles" of the parachute. The second is of Briana's "move." All the kids were asked to show their favorite move. And the third is the kids getting wrapped up in a package by the parachute. It gets a bit blurry at the end (sorry). And yes, at the end of the video Briana begins to shout "Can I do that again?"...





2 Kind Words:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'll bet your little gymnast had a blast! Happy birthday to both of her friends... the Tongginator's is tomorrow.

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Looks like fun. I am sad that I missed it. :( Love the pic of the girls holding hands.

Related Posts with Thumbnails