Monday was our referral day anniversary and it was just a pretty laid back, normal day. Went grocery shopping. Did laundry. I saw on the calendar of our local library a few days before our anniversary that there was going to be a Chinese language and culture program that afternoon. I told my friend Angela about it and she brought her daughter Laney along. When I walked in, there was Bri's former Chinese language teacher standing there! I had no idea Diana was teaching the class. It was good to see her again. She taught the kids words for body parts in Chinese and taught them a few songs too.
Here is Miss B on the way to the library...
Diana teaching the class...
Doug, Bri and I went to our favorite Chinese restaurant for dinner that evening and filled up on egg rolls, noodles and fried rice.
And I have to tell you about a cool application for the iPad and iPhone. It is called "Lil Dress Up" (check this link - http://www.lunchboxreviews.com/app/lil-dressup). Bri absolutely loves it. It teaches both French and Mandarin words...
Here is Bri on the way to Tybee playing with it...







3 Kind Words:
Happy Referral Day!!! What a blessing you have forever!!!
Happy Referral Day! B has the cutest little vioce..... methinks you need to do more video clips...I love them!
I love Bri's boots!
Post a Comment