May 14, 2011

Professional Photo Shoot

About a month ago, Doug, Bri and I had some professional photos taken by my friend Jenn. She did an amazing job! It was quite cold in the morning, but luckily it was sunny. So, if we took some photos in the shade, we would run into the sun afterward to try to warm up! Here are some of my favorite photos that I chose from the shoot...

























If any of you Georgia folk are looking for a great photographer, just e-mail me at waitingforbriana@gmail.com and I can get you her information!

8 Kind Words:

Lisa~~ said...

Great pics, everyone!

Lindsay said...

They are such gorgeous photos - really it's hard to pick favourites! Love the ones with you and Briana with the tulips behind and the one with Bri on Doug's shoulders and... and...

Really - just beautiful!

Julie said...

wow, those are great! i really like the one with bri up front and you two in the background - what a great idea.

Alice said...

The love you 3 share just ooozes out of every picture! The three of you are a perfect fit! I love everyone...

Alice said...

OOOPs I meant to say I love every one of the photos.

Ani said...

Great pics! You have a beautiful family!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Such a beautiful family!!! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!
Donna

Related Posts with Thumbnails