No autographs please...
We had a fun play date over at our friend Amy and ML's house on Saturday. The girls decided to play dress up and show us their extraordinary dance moves. In the video, I giggle at how ML really gets into it.
And one night last week, Briana was also in a dancing mood. The Back Street Boys came on and she totally felt the music. I think you'll like the smooch she blows to me in the middle of the show in the first video and the booty shake in the second. (Excuse the mess - we cleaned up right after the performance.)
Watching Briana dance the other night, the song "I Hope You Dance" popped into my head...
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat
But always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance
I hope you dance
I hope Bri always remembers to dance.



1 Kind Words:
That is my FAVORITE song ever! I first heard it long before we embarked on our adoption adventures and it touched my heart... since I had children, it just makes me cry every time it comes on the i.Pod.
It really sums up what I wish for my kids. Thanks for sharing. Ms B is adorable, as always.
Post a Comment