August 10, 2021

4th Of July Photo Shoot (2021)

If you have been reading my blog long enough, you know every year around the 4th of July that my friends Amy, Valerie and I get our families together to celebrate and I take pictures of our girls  (Mary, Briana and Imerie) in matching patriotic outfits. This year, it was a "ladies only" affair - which happened about a week after the 4th.
 
Every year I wonder if it will be the year the girls finally nix the whole matching outfits/shirts thing, but once again, the girls were very kind and allowed us one of our favorite traditions. I just love being able to look back at the pictures and see just how much they have matured.

Here are our previous years...



And here is our 2021 photo shoot...









They are so grown up now. It is really hard to believe sometimes.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails