Friday, Briana and I met Lisa and Maisie and Kathy and Chani at Tanglewood Farm to see miniature animals. It was an absolutely beautiful day. We saw miniature lambs, sheep, goats, donkeys, cows and horses. The only thing huge at the farm were the rabbits! Briana touched just about every animal. She and Chani went on their first pony rides. And if you remember, Briana had an opportunity to ride a horse several weeks ago but refused to wear a helmet. Well, she did it on Friday - hooray! Maisie enjoyed the all animals but preferred to admire them from afar!Here is a little video I put together of the girls - the 3 musketeers! I used music from Briana's favorite movie "Toy Story".















13 Kind Words:
Awww, so cute! It was a beautiful day to spend on the farm.
Cute video. It was a fun way to spend the morning, especially with friends.
LOVE the 3 musketeers....
I can't wait to see them..
Have a Great Week..
That was too cute!
What a wonderful day! EK and I loved watching the video- EK said, "Those my friends!" Hope you all had a great day!
Shay
Cute video - sorry we missed hanging out with you guys - but our allergies couldn't take the animals and the pollen :-( Maybe we could do the Aquarium in a week or two!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
BTW - I really want to connect with Amy!
What cute gals!!! I cannot believe how grown up Briana is. Great video.
Very cute! Looks like a lot of fun on the farm. :-)
Wow... they are growing up fast.
Ooooooozong with cutest! ;)
Awesome pics! My kids absolutely loved Toy Story (both of them!) when they were younger... sadly, we only have it on video, and now the VCR is broken! Might need to look out for a "china" copy when I'm there?!!
Sounds like the kids had
a great time! That picture
is so cute!
aaaaaah that is lovely, I am sure that their friendship will continue to blossom as they get older.
Post a Comment