January 19, 2017

Our Fall Break Trip To Maine

I'm finally going blog about our trip to Portland, Maine.

Maine was absolutely beautiful. We visited the last week in September during Briana's fall break from school. I so wish I had been 100% when I visited, but I still had so many good moments during the trip. I had some pretty tough moments too - but I didn't let it stop me. I pushed through it somehow and I managed to soak in lots of Portland's beauty. 



The next few posts will be devoted to our visit to Maine. There will be LOTS of pictures. I hope you enjoy. :)

1 Kind Words:

Alyson and Ford said...

Loved seeing all your posts about Maine. You hit all my favorite places to go when I am home visiting my Mom. Glad you had a good time.

Alyzabeth's Mom - Alyson

Related Posts with Thumbnails