June 26, 2026

NYC Trip 2026 - Day 1, Part 2/Sicily and Times Square

After walking a few blocks, we finally arrived at our destination - the restaurant "Sicily"...
 
The restaurant was busy, but not crazy busy.
 
We ordered our food and it was amazing. Just amazing. Caesar salad, calamari, pizza, chicken parmesan with pasta, chicken marsala - it was all delicious. I have been trying to avoid gluten in my diet, but for this trip, I just knew it wasn't going to happen. I did my best, but I did consume some.
 
The sun was starting to set and we wanted to do a little shopping in Times Square.
 
Times Square is always a sight to see (except when Madonna is there)...
 

Briana wanted to go into Line Friends...
 
Then we visited the Disney Store...


My soccer loving hubby wanted to visit the Pele Store...
 
It was finally time to head back to the hotel. We were pretty tired from the long day and delicious food we consumed...
 
We had a full day planned for the next day. Visiting the Met in the daytime and then seeing "The Lost Boys" in the evening. 

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails