When we arrived at Epcot, we headed straight for "Soarin'" and got fast passes. Miss B is 40.5 inches tall and she can now ride it. To pass the time until our fast pass time, we headed over to the Imagination Pavilion to ride the "Figment" ride which Briana loved. We missed that pavilion on our last visit and I'm glad we made it over there this time. And "Captain EO" is back playing there after being gone for many years, so we got to see that too. I hadn't seen "Captain EO" since 1991. Gulp! I felt like I was back in the 80's watching it!
We headed back to "Soarin" and Briana absolutely loved it. I was a little worried she might get scared, but the minute we raised up and the movie came on, her face lit up. It was really neat! "Soarin" is my favorite Disney ride!
Here are some pictures of us at the the Imagination Pavilion...
We got done with "Soarin" and had to run over to the Norway Pavilion for our princess lunch. Briana loved it so much last year, it was a "must do" again this year. This year, Briana wore her "Sleeping Beauty" dress...Is she a diva or what?
Look at the adorable princess walk (Briana walks into the frame around 40 seconds or so)...
After a delicious lunch with the princesses, we decided to start checking out all the countries. Mexico was first...
Then we went to China. We didn't run into Mulan this time. :(
There is an African outpost between China and Germany, and there is face painting. Briana begged to have it done. I thought she looked amazing...
We started heading to Italy and poor Miss B fell asleep in her stroller...
Doug and I walked through the rest of the countries as she slept. We didn't get to walk through all the countries last year. I'm glad we did it, but it was far and very tiring!!! I loved Morocco - and Doug really loved the belly dancer. Sigh...
Bri slept for about 1.5 hours!
I finally had to wake her...
One last stop - "Spaceship Earth"...
Back in our room, we ate dinner and Bri had a famous ice cream "Mickey Head."
Again, the fireworks show went off around 9:30. I caught some video of it on this day...
So that was our second full day. Last park - Hollywood Studios!























6 Kind Words:
Wow, what a paint job on Briana's face...that's just beautiful. Awesome pictures....Sam will be going there next year with his 5th grade class. It's a end of the school year thing for all the 5th graders...looking forward to it.
I have never seen such a fantastic "painted face"...Briana looks gorgeous! I can recognise a daddys girl when I see one....have got one of those at home!
SIGH - you are bringing back so many wonderful memories for me with these pictures! I love Epcot and like you, Soarin' is my favorite ride as well!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Briana resting against daddy's shoulder.
Just based on these photos, I'd say you just may have the most photogenic kid in America!
I'm sold on a Disney holiday. Time to start saving and planning :)
Love the face paint, and I notice she managed not to smudge it during her nap: the sign of a true diva!
I just looked up the Soarin ride and we are going to have to do it with Maisie in January as she'll love it. Any and all advice on what rides are the best, we'll be there for 4 days and can go to any park so let me know. Love the face paining too, very cute.
Post a Comment