June 3, 2011

Tybee Island Dolphin Tour

Doug, Bri and I had a really nice time in Tybee - we really enjoyed the beach, the pool and the sun. But I have to say one of my favorite parts of the trip was the dolphin boat tour that we took on Memorial Day. So, let me start my Tybee Island recaps with showing you pictures of our hour long wild dolphin adventure...




















It was a beautiful, sunny afternoon and we were excited to see so many amazing dolphins!

4 Kind Words:

Lisa~~ said...

Looks lovely and how fun that your girl scored a purple life vest!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a FUN outing!!! I know EK would have LOVED that too! We actually saw some from the shore but barely. :) LOVE all your photos!!!
Blessings!

Nancy said...

That's great! We have gone on dolphin tours in Destin before. Kayla was four, I think, the first time we did and carried an awed reverence for "Captain" for about three years - every boat we saw was piloted by "Captain," meaning the Captain of the dolphin boat. He must be a busy man!

Nancy
www.workingmomadventures.com

Catherine said...

What fun!! What a wonderful tour for you to be able to take!

Related Posts with Thumbnails