Tuesday of last week, I took Bri to Bounce U after school. There was no one there but us - Bri had the whole place to herself. We were there for two hours. She kept climbing the spider and sliding down the attached slide...
She is fearless...
I cut all these roses just in time to sit on my table for Mother's Day...
I wish I could get as comfortable as my kitty does. She was soaking in the 90+ degree heat in GA last week on the back porch. This week, it has been in the low 60's. Crazy...
Doug and Bri have had a few "movie nights." Doug sets up sleeping bags, projects one of Bri's favorite movies on the wall through a projector in her playroom and they eat popcorn...
Projected on Bri's playroom wall - watching "Tangled" for the 557th time.
Mmmm, popcorn...
My friend Amy had a birthday a few weeks ago! We celebrated with the birthday girl at the Melting Pot. Yum...
And finally, here is Ms. B singing the "vowel song." She is practicing it for her graduation ceremony...
Hope you enjoyed my bloggy catch up. :D











3 Kind Words:
I love this mis match of randomness! Dx
Love your family life! Living the good times!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Aren't you glad you didn't have to all that in one day! Glad all of you had fun.
Nancy
www.workingmomadventures.com
Post a Comment