Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! And, Briana is 21 months old today! It doesn't seem possible, does it?
Our anniversary night was fantastic! We had a great evening - and Briana had a great time with grandma and grandpa too!
And on Friday night, Doug, Briana and I went to an Italian restaurant. She was being so cute that I whipped out my camera and shot a few minutes of it. Enjoy!

15 Kind Words:
Oh that is SO cute!!!! Did you enjoy Capo's? Chris and I are planning on going there sans kids some day, hopefully soon! I'm glad you had a nice anniversary (Happy 11 years!!!)
Happy 21 month b-day Briana!!!!!! What a blessed family you three are!!
she's beautiful guys!
Happy Cinco De Mayo to you! It's party time!
Best wishes,
Micha
LID: 05/24/06
Happy 21 months!!!
LOVE IT...
I can't believe she is 21 months.. seems like yesterday you were on your way to China..
Hugs girly.. can't wait to see you..
HAPPY 21-months! Love the video :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Forget the cash you are talking about that was put on the table... worry about that Cannoli - I will tell you though... don't take Briana to Sicily... there is a place there where you can buy the 'real' thing that is 1,000 times better then ones here... she would truly be addicted... teaching the girl to 'beg' for Cannoli... gee... hehehehe... take care
Happy 21 months!
A girl after my own heart, cannoli's are my favorite!
Lisa
Sooooo cute! Happy 21 months Bri!!!
Happy 21 months to Miss B.....she is too cute! ;)
I cannot stand the cuteness!! And all that hair??? Only one month older than Hannah....holy moses!!
Holy Cannoli she is sweet!
Happy 21 months Briana!
AWWW teasing that baby!! she is too cute.
Gosh, she is just so adorable!!!! I love that age! Bailey was that age when we were matched with her and it breaks my heart to have missed it. But I do feel lucky that she is still only 2.5!
I want to thank you for all your sweet commetns! I hope you know what they mean to me!!
Big hugs to you!!
sharon
What a great time! Happy Cinco De Mayo! We actually went last night.
Happy anniversary too!!!
Happy 21 mths Briana- doesn't time fly??? She is so beautiful!!! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!
I love that kid. Hope to meet at first Friday sometime :)
Post a Comment