Ok - here is my post about all the other fun stuff Doug and I did with Briana at the fair. Briana was so excited as she entered the park, I thought her head would explode.Here is the story told in pictures and video...
Oh my gosh - we are going THERE? You mean, that awesome place in the distance? Seriously. Seriously?
Bri's first ride on the ferris wheel. I think roller coasters are in her future. Oh help me...
We finally managed to get Briana to eat. I kept asking her if she wanted food and she kept telling me no. We were in the fair for almost an hour before we got some food in her.
Daddy and his princess.
I didn't say she ate food that was actually good for her...
Motorcycle mama.
One of her favorite rides was what she called "apple." It really was a big apple surrounded by a worm. She begged to ride it over, and over, and over. She would say "Hi Mama!" when she would pass by.Now enjoy these videos!











19 Kind Words:
And this is why everyone knows that the Tongginator and Briana are not related even distantly... as much as the Tongginator loves roller coasters and carnival games, she loves food even more!
What a gorgeous day at the fair you had. Briana both amazes me and terrifies me with her braveness. Adam and Charlotte and I got quite a kick out of her bungee videos. And also - Charlotte was petrified of the ferris wheel we took her on last month...quite the opposite of Briana.
Looks like lots of fun...Love all the pictures and the video's are great..
Glad to hear Briana loves tshe fair...
Roller Coasters are my favorite..
Have a Great Week..
great pics and what fun!! love the sunglasses.
What a great day....I love the shot of her on the motorcycle...she is too cute!!
Funnel cake..YUMMM....I cannot visit the fair without having one...it is my favorite fair food!
What a great fair day!
Wow, I can hardly wait to do that kind of stuff :0)
Loved the videos! Hope to get to go one day!
That first photo of your sweet girl and you is nothing short of beautiful. Living life through her eyes is always exciting.
What a great day! I LOVE the picture taken from the top of the ferris wheel and of course the sunset one. Briana looked so happy in every picture! What wonderful parents to take her to such a great place!!!
What a fun, fun day! I want to go to the fair! :-)
So many fun times!! Sounds like roller coasters are in your future for sure!
Fair food? Isn't all fair food healthy? LOL! Nothing beats it though! Mmmm...funnel cakes! great choice daddy!!
Looks like a fun family filled day....it doesn't get any better! ;)
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
What a totally awesome day! I'm not much of a fair person but I am so taking the family there next year.
stephanie
http://mubarek.wordpress.com/
too fun! I love fairs too but HATE Ferris Wheels LOL
Your daughter is beautiful!
what a fun day!
Wow ......Looks like you
guys had an awesome time!
Wow, this looks like so much fun!
I actually Googled funnel cake - I had no idea what it was! Looks yummy!
What an amazing family outing!!! Her smile was a mile wide!
Her jumping up and up and up made me smile. What fun!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment