The weather has been quite wacky here in the southern US. It is quite cold the last several days, but for several weeks we had weather that felt more like spring than winter. Here is Miss B having fun with her hula hoop a couple of weeks ago...
She has improved quite a bit. She wasn't able to keep it up at all not that long ago. She is still working on it. :D
Bri is loving her new riding place. She loves Yogi and Ms. Keri. She gets a bit tired having a lesson right after school, but there really is no other time to do it. I've asked her if she wants to keep continuing her riding lessons and she is certain she wants to ride...
And the other day, Miss B sang me her "7 Days In The Week" song. She is so cute - she kills me...
'
We definitely keep a busy schedule, but we also definitely set aside down time. I can tell when Bri has had too big of a weekend because it catches up with her during the week. So, this weekend will be a quiet one for us. Briana also has winter break next week to help her catch up on some of her sleep. I'm looking forward to spending a whole week with my gal. :D




1 Kind Words:
I love how Briana says "Thursday"!!!!
Post a Comment