For Mother's Day, my request was to have a picnic like we did last year. We bought some sandwiches and drinks and found a quiet picnic table near a dam and river near my house. We didn't go to the same spot that we went on Mother's Day last year, but we did go to another spot that I really love to go to and I did a little photo shoot of Bri there last fall.
I brought along an adorable pettiskirt that I bought for Bri a couple of weeks ago. She ran around in that while I snapped some photos. Then I changed her back into her capris so she could walk in the water and throw some rocks.
And Doug bought me a Macbook Air for Mother's Day. I was so shocked. I really needed a new laptop, and he got me that. So sweet. And Bri gave me a special bag that she made at school that had her handprints on it. It really was a perfect day...
I had an early get together with my mom and sister the Friday before Mother's Day - I have pictures to show you in my next post!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

9 Kind Words:
What a beautiful day for such a beautiful mom!!! So happy it was such a great day~ love all your photos!!!
Blessings!
Those photos are beautiful! Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day. :)
Goodness, I know you have been told this before but she looks so like you, Lisa. That B&W is wonderful. I'm glad you got thoroughly spoiled by your honies!
What a beautiful day and piccies. Glad you had a great day. Fun pettiskirt, it's Maisie's gym's team colors!! Looking forward to seeing you.
You did a great job shooting the photos! Glad you had a good Mother's Day with Doug and Briana.
So glad you had a great Mother's Day!!
What a beautiful Mother's Day! So special to see you all together enjoying the day. Congrats!
Wow, fantastic pictures!! Looks like you had a wonderful mother's day!
A perfect Mother's Day!! Happy belated Mother's Day friend!
Post a Comment