I can't believe the year 2009 is almost upon us. 2008 was the first calendar year we had with Briana and it was wonderful. Parenthood is definitely the hardest job on the planet, but it certainly is the most fulfilling as well.I have to say a big "Congratulations" to a few friends of mine. Pipo and Ozimum both received December referrals for their beautiful daughters Claire and Tari. Fellow Georgian Amy received a referral for her beautiful waiting child LynnMarie. And my wonderful friend Randi (another fellow Georgian) received her referral yesterday. I am SO happy for her. Randi doesn't have a blog, so I hope she doesn't mind if I share her picture of Emma with you.

The year 2008 has been a very special and wonderful year! And to commemorate the year 2008, I am sharing a year of pictures of Briana with you. I got the idea from Sandra - I absolutely loved it when I saw it on her blog.
Enjoy Miss Briana in 2008! And hope we see lots and lots more referrals in the year 2009. Happy New Year Everyone!

19 Kind Words:
2008 has been an incredible year for you all....I hope 2009 brings many more special moments to your lives!!
Loved the video.....
Happy New Year!
Lisa
BEAUTIFUL pictures...
It is amazing to see how much she has grown in a year..
I think she turned from a baby to a toddler from Oct. to Nov..
Briana is soooo BEAUTIFUL..
Hugs girly..
So glad I got to meet you guys..
Have a Happy New Year..
thanks for the shout out..
Your Brianna is so precious
What is better than checking on little miss Bri and seeing my pretty girl as well. Thanks!
Happy New Year!!!
XOXOX
Beautiful pics.
Ya, parenting is worth every wrinkle you will earn.
Have a wonderful evening.
Talk to you next year!
Beautiful and sweet slideshow - there are never too many pics of Briana! And congrats to your friends! We have a friend in town who got a boy referral (surprise!) who is 13 months old, and a FB friend of mine got a 6-month old girl referral. I love referral day!
Happy New Year to you and your sweet girl!
Happy New Year!
Here's to the next one being even better. :)
Happy New Year
May 2009 bring you joy and happiness.
Beautiful pictures. Briana is so, so cute!
I can't wait until Christmas next year when AA knows more of the Christmas story and can play with others more. She's learning and catching up!
Happy New Year!!
Alyzabeth's Mommy of 106 days!!
LID 01/27/06
Forever Family Day 09/16/08
It is amazing how much she has grown this past year.
Happy New Year to you and your family...
That video was awesome! Briana has changed so much in one year. Happy New Year to your beautiful family!
I loved the slide show! What a great idea! And your friend's new baby is beautiful! I tried to give Pipo a congratulations note the other day, but my computer kept freezing up when I would click on her comment section.
It sure is exciting to see the new little ones who are finally coming home to their families!
precious. Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year!!
Congratulations to Randi! What an adorable baby!!
R came in the room just as I started playing your video. He watched it all with me. He LOVED the picture of Bri jumping and the one that you had made into a portrait, which is AWESOME by the way! He said he can't wait to see our daughter doing that jump! :o) Thanks for sharing your year of pictures with us, we both REALLY enjoyed it!
Happy new year...I know 2009 will be a great year for you and B!
Wow, great idea to sum up the year in pictures!!!
Thank you. I am very in love with my girl!
Love the photos of your Miss Bri.
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.
Post a Comment