January 16, 2024

Trip To Chattanooga 2023 - Breakfast And Buc-ee's

We awoke on Friday morning and it was a bit cloudy and cold outside...
 

We ate breakfast at the hotel...


I had the most delicious egg/potato/veggie/meat hash...

After breakfast, we checked out of the hotel and started our drive home.

We had been told by numerous people that we needed to stop at Buc-ee's. Many of our friends could not believe we had never been to a Buc-ee's (Mere had been, but Doug, Bri and I had not).

If you don't know what Buc-ee's is, it is an American chain of country stores, gas stations and electric vehicle chargers. And - we were told it was an experience.

Numerous billboards told us we needed to stop too...

We finally arrived...

I'm not quite sure if Buc-ee's is a madhouse every day, but it was that day. SO crowded.

It definitely was an experience (food, clothing, toys, everything you could think of)...




I had heard the restrooms were some of the best around, so I checked it out.

Dang - it was like a well-oiled machine in that ladies room! There was a female employee calling out the open private stalls/rooms and it was so clean in there. And each private stall/room was huge (I know I took a picture in a bathroom and that is very weird, but I just had to - LOL!)...

 
While I was using the facilities, the store mascot came out to greet customers and the girls managed to grab a picture with THE Buc-ee...
 
We grabbed some items including jerky, fudge and brisket and pork sandwiches to bring home for dinner.
 
I would say pretty much everything we brought home food-wise was just mediocre, but we were still glad we checked it out and found out what all the buzz was about.
 
  So that is the wrap up of our quick, overnight trip to Chattanooga. So glad we did it - it was really fun. The girls really enjoyed going on a trip together. Hopefully we can do something like this again soon!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails