August 19, 2007

Sleeping Briana

I did not want to get too excited and post this too soon, but I feel I can now! Briana has been sleeping through the night! Woohoo! The past four nights! She does wake for a few minutes during the night. She starts to lightly cry, I go in her room, pat and rub her back a few minutes and she is back out like a light. She just wants to know that I am there, and then she can go back to dreamland. I can't tell you how much better I feel now that I can catch a few zzzz's at night. I am a new woman - ha!

Here is a little video I put together in honor of Briana sleeping through the night. These are most of the sleeping pics we took since China. Enjoy! (It takes a few seconds for the music to really get going!)


20 Kind Words:

Ani said...

Yeah! Life is so much better when your child sleeps through the night :)

Stephanie said...

There's a whole lot of cuteness going on in that video! A big yeah for sleeping through the night and hoping it continues :)!

C's Mom said...

You really ARE a lucky mommy. What a beautiful dreamer :0)

Kim said...

How nice...
Love the video.. Glad you have got her to sleep.. that is huge..
I love the pictures of Briana on Kathy's blog.. She looks like she is having so much fun.. And what a HAPPY little girl she is..
She is adorable..
Take care
Kim

kitchu said...

Oh I am so happy for you guys! And what a sweet song to go with those adorable pics!

dawn said...

Oh so sweet.

Sweet dreams little one.

Pug Mama said...

oh my gosh, how sweet was that!!!!
What a great idea to put that video together - just precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh How wonderful that she is sleeping so much better!

She is so beautiful.

Hugs,
Christine

Tracy said...

Great video! What a sleeping beauty she is - and how nice for you to be able to get some more sleep. :)

Tracy
LID 11/22/05 - NEXT!

JoAnn in NJ said...

What a sleeping angel!
Congratulations on Briana sleeping through the night. It's huge to get your sleep back!

Enjoy her!
JoAnn in NJ

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Briana is looking so, so cute... and that video of her sleeping. That is so cute... gotta love 'em...

Special K said...

Precious....just precious.

Colleen said...

Oh yes....the wonders of sleep. Good stuff eh? Really happy that things are going better your way.

Steffie B. said...

That is just precious!

Headmeister said...

I saw your pics on Lisa's blog and boy you LOOK rested!!!! You look great chica, and I'll be getting to see that for myself in person soon ;)

Congrats on the sleep-getting!

Holly said...

Love the slideshow! She is such a sweetheart!

OziMum said...

Lov ethe pics of Dan and Briana asleep together!!! Gorgeous. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby, that's when you want to cuddle them, but know you can't!

Liene said...

WOOHOO Lisa!!!! That's great that she is sleeping through the night. You definitely got lucky!!! I remember what it was like to finally sleep through the night. It was a Godsend!!!

BTW, I'm waiting for you to drop me an email since you don't have yours posted on your blog.

Christie said...

Wahoo! Never too soon to celebrate sleep!

Hugs friend!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Yeah sleeping through the night how great!!.
After a week or two the little cries will stop too....then you can get a full nights rest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails