
Saturday morning was absolutely beautiful, so I went out on the upstairs back porch and of course my kitty Asia followed me. She loves sitting on the outside back porches soaking up the sun. I know she prefers the 100+ degree heat of summer, but she seemed happy enough with the weather on Saturday. Asia's vet believes that she is a fall kitty (born in the fall of 1998). She was about a year old when she wandered in the backyard and has been my baby ever since. It's funny - Doug and I named her Asia years before we ever began to think about adopting from there. Asia had a cancer tumor that was removed earlier this year (which gave me quite a scare) and I believe she is cancer free right now. At least I hope so. She has her yearly checkup today, and I'm hoping that she gets a clean bill of health.
I thought I would snap a few pics of my furry baby...




4 Kind Words:
Beautiful... the colors of your cat are gorgeous.
our pets are so much more than that word- a word i've never liked. they are family. hope you got good news on your beautiful cat. losing mine last year was tough. sometimes i swear i can still hear his "howl" at 3AM :O)
She's so pretty! My Kitty is curled up next to me right now while I type this. They're such wonderful friends!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Oh..she's so pretty. The photos are so cool - I love how the sun plays with the stripes in her fur.
Love your blog make-over. (Sorry, I'm a little with that!)
Post a Comment