Monday morning, Briana and I got all dressed up to go visit Daddy at work. After visiting some of Daddy's co-worker's, Daddy took us to lunch at a BBQ restaurant. Delish!Look at my outfit Mommy!
Briana played ball with one of Doug's co-workers. She thought it was so fun!
Before Daddy got home from work that day, I thought I would record Briana eating a Popsicle. It was really cute. :)
Then Tuesday, Bri and I headed to story time with our usual crew! I just wanted to capture how good my girl is in story time now. Hopefully, it stays that way! ;)

10 Kind Words:
LOVE the video's..
That is a really cute place and looks like all the kids were loving it..
Briana really was into the whole thing..
Great job BRIANA...
Have a great week..
Looks like you had a fun couple of days... Love the videos...
Omg, I thought the whole eating the popsicle thing was cute, but then the I love you just slayed me!
I don't know, Lisa... she looks like she's listening too well at story time... and the Popsicle thing was way cute... she may be losing Tongginator status. Heh.
Love the videos - especially the boys lying casually on the carpet while all the little girls jump around them!
Oh how cute is she with the popsicle!!! I bet she had a blast at work with Daddy....I am sure she was a hit!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Lisa
Hoew much dancing cuteness in those video's!
aww, I can't get over how much Briana has grown!!!
xxx
s
Love the video. and really LOVE that she is a PURSE GIRL ( I am too!)
Hope your bow party goes good. Talk to you soon my friend!
That's an awful load of cutness for one post! Love it!
Hugz
Post a Comment