Sweet, sweet forever friends!!
Every year around the 4th of July, my friends Amy, Valerie and I get our families together to celebrate and I take pictures of our girls (Mary, Briana and Imerie) in matching patriotic outfits. This year, Doug, Bri and I weren't able to join in the annual July 4th gathering due to the pandemic, and I was so worried I wasn't going to be able to take photos of the girls this year. Well, we made it happen anyway (a few days late)! I did the shoot "social distance style," and the pictures turned out really good! I'm so happy we were able to continue our wonderful tradition!
This was our 7th year having the girls dress
alike. They are all teenagers now, and somehow they are still cool with doing this photo shoot. You don't know how thrilled this makes me. :)
They are getting so grown up...
Social distancing!!!
Here are the girls over the years...
I know I am biased, but I think they are all just breathtaking. Three miracles from across the ocean. It is such a blessing the girls have each other, and we (parents) are so lucky to be able to raise them and watch them grow into amazing young ladies.











0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment