We Uber'd (once again) to get to Tavern on the Green that evening. We were excited to eat at this beautiful NYC iconic landmark restaurant.
Our arrival...
Once inside...
Everything was very tasty.
It was very lightly raining that evening, so no one was outside under the sparkly lanterns of the restaurant. After we ate, Doug asked the waitress (who was terrific - super sweet) if we could walk outside and take a look at them. She said of course and we headed outside. It was so nice that no one was out there!
It was truly beautiful...
I could imagine having a special event out there - like a wedding reception. So pretty.
We stopped in the gift shop quickly before heading back to the hotel.
And that was it - our amazing day.
We were heading home the next day.

1 Kind Words:
I can't remember what the film was but the finale was the couple getting married at the Tavern and yes it was beautiful!!! One day I'm going to see those lanterns IRL !!
Post a Comment