November 13, 2008

Briana's Funniest Videos


In my sidebar, I have added a "Briana's Funniest Videos" gadget. We all know what a "hoot" Briana is, so I made all of her funny moments very easily accessible.

Also, I found two videos that I took of Briana back in August. Enjoy!



8 Kind Words:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

The jumping video is my all time favorite.....I still laugh every time I see it....she is such a dare devil!!

Hope you are having a great day!

Lisa

Polar Bear said...

Can't get any cuter!

Kim said...

Okay.. Briana is soooo darling..
LOVE the video's..
Have a Great Evening..
Hugs..

C's Mom said...

The jumping video SHOULD win a prize, I tell ya!

Anonymous said...

Briana is so cute!!! I really like that photo of her way up in the clouds! (kind of looks scary, but awfully exciting, too!)

M,R,J1,J2 said...

I delete my previous post-typos-oops!
She's a riot! And so animated! I bet she keeps you hopping :-)
Enjoy your weekend (it's still so hot here, low 90-s today)!
Hugs,
Micha

Shawnstribe said...

Miss Bis such a treasure!!!!!
you are so blessed with such a bautiful sunshine girl :)
xxx
s

Deb said...

Cute cute cute....
That first picture looks pretty scairy! She is a daring little tike!

Related Posts with Thumbnails