First, I want to thank you all for the sweet comments about the shadow box and the books I created for Briana. I wish I could take credit for the shadow box idea, but I actually swiped it from Sandra. She did the same thing for her girls and I absolutely loved the idea. I love looking at Briana's dress every day.In the sidebar of my blog, I added a new section called Picture/Music Montages. I didn't realize how many montages I had put together until I started putting them in their own section. One of my favorites was "Shiny Happy Briana". You can see the post here. I gathered a bunch of Briana's smiley pictures and used "Shiny Happy People" as the song. She was only home six months at the time. I have taken a ton more of Briana happy shots since then. Bri is really one happy kid. She is just so bright, vibrant and full of life. She spends most of the day with a smile on her face. Her enthusiasm to experience everything in life is really a sight to see. So, I made another montage of smiley Briana pictures. I used the same song because it fits her personality too well - if it ain't broke...
Enjoy! Have a great weekend! (The video may have to buffer for a minute or so before it starts playing.)

7 Kind Words:
What a cute video of your happy girl.....I recognize some of those pics:)
She is one of the happiest little girls I have ever seen....always a big smile on her face and has the personality to match!!
Enjoy your weekend......will be thinking of you and I will have a big tall fruity drink in your honor:)
Lisa
Love the video..
Briana is tooo cute..
She is growing up soo fast..
Have a great weekend..
Hugs..
I am going to go read the other post.. only looked at photos..
before..
I am sooo behind..
Love ya..
Don't they change so quickly - she has really grown up!
Briana is surely the Queen of Happiness - though I think mommy and daddy are smiling just as big as Briana :)
Have a great weekend.
Awesome video - her smile is contagious!!!
love the video!
My son watched it with me and said, "wow! She sure does have a big smile!"
SHE'S STILL HAPPY!!!! AMEN!!!!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! It was great to hear from you! Hope you all are well. Briana sure is precious!!! Love your books and shadow box- I need to do that for all my girls!
Love the shadow box and the story books. I did a digital one of the trip from referral to last flight for G when we came home. I think the digital ones are easier for me. I do two books now every year, one to send to the SWI and one to keep.
Post a Comment