October 13, 2011
Horseback Riding Lessons Update
Here is Miss B on Monday at her riding lesson with her favorite horse Ponca Pony. Briana is seriously in love with this horse. After 4 lessons, Miss B is starting to work on riding Ponca with no assistance. She is able to get Ponca to trot and to stop as well. I'm so proud of her!
Check out these videos (there is music playing pretty loud in one of the videos - Miss Mary (Bri's instructor) came over and turned it off soon after she started the lesson)...
I feel like Bri has become somewhat of a "Renaissance Girl." She doesn't gravitate to just one activity. She likes to try lots of different things and does quite well at everything she attempts. She talks often about missing soccer though, so I think we will finally drop gymnastics for good in a few weeks and look into soccer for the spring (she did drop to a less intense, "more fun" gymnastics level and she is enjoying it, but not as much as she likes soccer). I'm not sure which activity will have her heart in the future, but at five, I'm not too worried. I'll let her keep experimenting with everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Kind Words:
Dear parents of Briana:
I would firstly like to apologise for my English. My name is Francisco Mejías, from Seville, Spain.We are the parents of Maria Aiye (Chinese name Jiang AI Ye - birth date is October 23th 2006). She comes from the SWI of Dianjiang in Chonqing. She is at home with us since September 2007. Occasionally we visit Internet searching for any adoption´s pages in Dianjiang with the hope of finding any more photo or video of our daughter at the time she stay in the orphanage. Casually, we have seen your wonderful blog with the history of your beautiful daughter Briana. Blog says you have photos of your visit to the orphanage, just says yoy have photos of game´s room. We'd love to see photos to check if any of them appears María. We tell you that we have found a video of Gracie´s room where appears our daughter and other girls with approximately 3 months, some photos of April 2007, and photos of a visit in July 2007. We could send you the links if you are interested.
If you have contact with any of the adoptive families who accompanied you on the journey, we´d like you get them our email if they have any image that we can provide.
Our email is: pacorosayale@hotmail.com
Best regards
She's looking great on her fave Ponca.
Post a Comment