October 3, 2010

Briana October Photo Shoot

I went out to do a photo shoot today because the weather was so gorgeous and I thought I would get some lovely fall shots. But with Briana's floral outfit and all the green that is still hanging around, the shoot looks more like a spring/summer shoot than an autumn shoot! Not gonna work for Christmas cards. Oh well. I still got some really pretty shots of my girl! Enjoy!!



















14 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Briana is just beautiful!!!

Moosevine said...

Briana is very photogenic! What a fun afternoon!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, how I love that parasol shot! And the one with her little tongue peeking out? Just. Precious.

Liene said...

Why can't you use those photos? I think they're perfect for a Christmas card.

The photos are great! Where did you take them? I'm looking for some good places to go take photos of my kiddos.

Alyson and Ford said...

Beautiful photos! Love her laughing in the green field. I am sure you will take more pictures for Christmas.... who couldn't take lots more of this cutie!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

How fun. Where did you shoot?

Lacie said...

Lovely!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I keep thinking that she couldn't possibly get any cuter....and then she does! Great pictures!

Lindsay said...

What gorgeous photos - impossible to pick a favourite! It does look very spring like with you - we have cold and grey so I envy you your lovely sunny days.

Angela and Jay said...

You did get some great shots!

Sandra said...

I love the pictures and I LOVE fall. It is my favorite season by far :-)

Ani said...

oh goodness, she is such a cutie!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Love these Lisa~

xoxo,

Lisa

t~ said...

These are perfect for fall! What a pretty pretty girl. Love the one with the hat when she's holding her shirt out, something about that one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails