There was so much that we weren't able to get to at Magic Kingdom on the first day, so we went back on Wednesday. We started the day visiting with some characters and hitting "Toontown."
Minnie Mouse's House...

Mickey's House...
Once we left Mickey's house, we were directed into a tent with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. This was Briana's reaction when we entered the room...
Donald Duck's Boat...
This ride is Goofy's Barnstormer. It is a roller coaster. Miss Thang made me ride it with her - twice.
Then we took a ride on the Disney World Railroad...
We stopped in Tomorrowland and saw Monsters, Inc. Laugh Factory and had lunch...
We finally got onto the famous Dumbo ride. The wait was 40+ minutes the first day, so we didn't wait in line. The line was only about 20 minutes long the second day - done!
And Briana went with us into the "Haunted Mansion." She always says she is a "brave girl." Well, she was right because she loved the ride!
After a nap at the hotel, we headed back to Magic Kingdom for the Spectromagic Parade. It was AMAZING.
And we had no idea that Cinderella's castle now looked like this... (This is a G0ogle image - I couldn't get a really good shot.)
The parade was spectacular. Truly magical!!!





This was my best shot of the castle...
And here is a short clip of the parade.(Last day - Disney Hollywood Studios!)

3 Kind Words:
SIGH - I want to take the girls back. It was truly magical and it looks like your trip was as well.
Thanks for sharing.
Wow......I've lived our trip all over again.
Thank you!
I love the Spectromagic parade!!! I'm so glad that you guys had such a great time!
Post a Comment