June 29, 2019

Maui Vacation 2019 - Day 2/A Restful Afternoon & Evening

After our sunrise excursion and breakfast, we headed back to the hotel. I hear all the time ~ "don't take a nap because you won't be able to get on schedule when you are in a new time zone." Well, I was exhausted. A full day of travel the day before, just a few hours of sleep and getting up in the wee hours of the morning did me in. And I am a person who does not usually nap in the middle of the day. It is so rare. So I totally needed to rest.

I flopped onto the bed and fell asleep pretty quickly once we got back to the room. Doug and Bri relaxed on the patio...




Then they headed down to the hotel bar for some drinks and some appetizers...




Not sure if Bri was digging this nut...

These wings looked so delish...

After my nice nap, we just relaxed the rest of the evening and ordered room service for dinner. And I was still able to sleep that night after that nap and got on Hawaii time pretty quickly - so there. Heh.

We planned the next day (Thursday) to be a total chill out and relaxing day for us - a  swim day at the resort pool...

More on that next...

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails