February 22, 2010

Just Every Day Moments (Featuring "Mommy Song" by Briana)

The past couple of weeks have been really nice. The hoopla of the Christmas holiday is over and it has been nice just getting back to normal. Bri and I have spent a lot of girl time together and have also spent some time with friends and family just "hanging out."

I've taken a lot of snapshots lately - not trying to get the perfect picture - but just trying to capture all the "little moments."

At the beginning of February, we had a warmer day, so I took Bri to the playground. I snapped these with my iPhone...



We've also been watching movies...

Spending time with friends...

Dressing up for the preschool Valentine's party...

And bringing home all this loot...

I decorated the house for CNY. There are lanterns all over our house...

Bri has been making "boats"...

Unfortunately, Briana got a nasty cold last week that kept her out of school one day and gymnastics one day. She got a little grumpy with me and decided to hide under the kitchen desk...

Luckily, Bri was feeling better and was able to go to school last Thursday to pass out panda cookies, homemade dragon puppets and red envelopes for CNY at school...

Then on Friday, we got to spend some time with cousin Noah at Monkey Joes...

And Briana decided to make up the "Mommy Song" for me. I personally think it should be a Top 40 hit. ;) Enjoy!

7 Kind Words:

Kim said...

Love the photos..
Looks like you have been having a great time..
love the Mommy SOng..
Hugs..

Angela and Jay said...

Sweet post and too cute Mommy song!

Cute picture of Laney and Briana! :-)

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

I absolutely love those lanterns...
When I am done with renovating my house..I will be on the hunt..lol..
Love your pics..as always:)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

The little moments are the best....and you captured them perfectly!!! OMG, LOVE THE VIDEO....definitely top 40 material:)

Have a great week!

xo,

Lisa

Wanda said...

You are so right. It's the little moments that make the memories. Love all your pictures and antics.

Sweet song!!

Deb said...

What a cutie.
Love the Mommy song ;O)

Our Family said...

She is too cute:) Sara has those pants she wore to the park.

Related Posts with Thumbnails