July 5, 2011

A Little July 4th Photo Shoot

I took Briana outside yesterday in her adorable dress (that I bought from Red Thread Stitches) to take a few pictures. I ended up with so many cute shots, I guess I can just call it a little July 4th photo shoot! Enjoy!










11 Kind Words:

Lindsay said...

Little Miss is certainly growing up to be a beautiful Little Lady. Hope the rain stopped in the end and you had a good 4th.

Debbie said...

A gorgeous dress! Love it..

dawn said...

Gorgeous

Lacie said...

Too cute and sassy, all dolled up in her red, white and blue!

Krista said...

Oh my word is she cute or what!? And getting so big. :)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Adorable girl in an adorable dress!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I ordered J's 4th of July dress from Red Thread Stitches, too. Looks almost the same as Briana's :-)
Michaela
Orlando, FL
Forever Family Day: 03/07/11

Lisa~~ said...

Very festive, happy 4th.

Nancy said...

She looks like she's having a great time!

Nancy
www.workingmomadventures.com

Bailey said...

She looks so cute! Love the dress. Happy 4th of July to you and your family.

Ani said...

She looks so big!!! Love the dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails