July 31, 2007

Briana's First Cheerios

Doug and I are doing well and Briana slept through the night 10p - 7a!

Here's a video of Briana eating her first Cheerio. Doug's probably already taken several hours of video but this was one of the shorter videos for a quick post.

29 Kind Words:

Kim said...

How cute...
Glad to know that Cheerios really do work..
Love the video..
Keep them coming and the pictures..
They are great..
Glad she slept all night for you guys..
That is awesome..
Kim

OziMum said...

I love it!!! I love Lisa's running comentary!!! She is so tiny! I don't know how you can restrained yourself from not cuddling her all day long!!!

Congrats on the full night sleep - FANTASTIC!

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

OH, I love it too. More, more lol
She is precious.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Oh, I am going to cry. I love hearing you guys! She is ~~~awesome! I am crying! I am so happ for you!

BTW Lisa ~ I love the play by play!I think WABE is hiring Brave announcers (he he) I think you have a shot! Wait, you going to be a SAHM ~ much better choice :D

Abby's Mom said...

A cheerios baby if I ever saw one. Too cute :)

Ani said...

go briana. the wonders of a full nights rest can never be overestimated.

she is just so cute. i LOVE your commentary on the video. you're like a sportscaster :)

i can imagine you are just head over heels in love with her!

Polar Bear said...

Ohhhh! How exciting! Briana is such a cutie!

Mick said...

I can't see it... dagnabbit!

C's Mom said...

What a sweetheart. I hope she keeps up those sleeping habits ;0)

Mick said...

NOW I can see it... OMG, she's so adorable!
Bring her home, I need to kiss this child!

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetheart she is. ANd how wonderful she is eating AND sleeping!

kitchu said...

That is so sweet- I loved hearing your conversation with Grandma on the phone- :O)

Glad to hear she got a good night sleep too!

Two Kayaks said...

I don't know why, but I am so totally crying right now. She is so sweet and her slow, methodical movements toward those Cheerios are too cute. Oh, to see her LIVE is too sweet!!

Stephanie said...

The best.

redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. She is just beautiful!

Holly said...

She is so cute! Looks like she is doing very well. You guys must be enjoying her so much.

Operationtigerlily said...

You can even hear her 'crunch, crunch' the Cheerios, so precious. Could she be any cuter??!! Many congratulations to your new beautiful family.

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

That is so cute to have you narrating the video with your southern accent, Lisa! Precious!

Kim said...

oh how precious! Your happy laughter says it all, only got to see half the video (at work) can't wait to see more :)

Colleen said...

Oh lordie is that ever cute!!!! Cherios are just the best thing ever for these kids....tantrum? Cherio! LOL

Colleen said...

Oh lordie is that ever cute!!!! Cherios are just the best thing ever for these kids....tantrum? Cherio! LOL

t~ said...

Fantastic sleepy girl! She's adorable and I love the play by play commentary! Enjoy your girl!

Anonymous said...

So good to see you all together! She is precious! And congratulations on the sleep.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I wish I could hear the sound on that thing! (my monitor doesn't have sound right now.)Still, it was really cute!!!

Kim said...

oh i just watched it again and the last half is where you get the crunch, the sweet southern sounds of you talking to your mamma and the play by play LOVE IT!!! Add more video, your accent reminds me of back home and we just can't get enough cuteness :)

Kayce said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy every moment!

Steffie B. said...

Just precious.....brings tears to my eyes!

Lisa~~ said...

Awesome. I'm so happy for you both.

Jill and Jaap said...

How cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails