July 16, 2008

DAC Kids - Part Deux (With Videos!)

As I mentioned in my 3 Word Sunday post, Briana and I went to DAC Kids last Tuesday with Kathy and Chani, Deb and Li Li and Amy and Emily Grace. The girls had a blast! I am posting a slide show and two short videos at the bottom of this post for your viewing pleasure. One of them shows Briana going through the inflatable tube without even hesitating. I told you she is fearless. Let's look at a few pics of the cuties in attendance first...

Miss Briana

Miss Chani

Miss Li Li

Miss Emily Grace

It was so great seeing Amy and Emily Grace - it had been a while since Bri and I had seen them!

Here is a slide show and a few videos of the day...
















7 Kind Words:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

I am SO glad that you found this place! We are SO looking forward to Friday!
Ladybug hugs,
;D

Angela and Jay said...

We've got to check that place out! Looks like lots of fun. :-)

RamblingMother said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we had something like that. Cool sandbox!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Wow....what a cool place!

The girls look like they all had so much fun together!

Have a great day!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks amazing!!! I don't that there any place like that near where we are~ too bad.

Seeing those precious girls together ~ touches my heart!

have a wonderful night!

Our Family said...

Looks like a great place!

Eva and Sara

OziMum said...

Life is just so much funner with Bri!

Related Posts with Thumbnails