Day 4 was our last full day at the Ritz and once again it was great. It was so much hotter that day though. You could feel it as we lounged at the pool. It was going to get hotter as the days progressed, so I was ok with it being our last day there.
Once again, Doug got up and walked the beach...
Doug grabbed some breakfast for himself at the lounge and as he was eating, he saw a powered paraglider whiz by...
We all went down to the pool after Doug's walk and settled in for a few hours.
Another beautiful, sunny yet very warm day...
The fake grass area near our cabana...
My cute gal...
Enjoying the pool...
I love the hibiscus bushes at the resort. I grew up with hibiscuses in South Florida and I miss them in Northern Georgia...
Lunch time (I had the tacos and they were amazing!)...
We stayed for a while longer at the pool and then it got really warm. It was time to wrap things up.
That afternoon, I watched some "Pretty In Pink"...
For our last evening at the Ritz, we once again went to their amazing restaurant "Salt." We had one more celebration for Briana's birthday.
We got gussied up...
Some pictures outside...
Time for dinner...
Our table view throughout the evening...
Purse stand...
Drinks, bread, salt and amuse bouche (chilled cauliflower soup)...
Appetizers - Tuna (Doug), Risotto (Me) and Scallops (Bri)...
Main course - Wagyu Beef for all of us. Daikon, Mushrooms, Truffle Hollandaise. I chose a leaner cut of beef than Doug and Bri (they got the spinalis cut)...
Dessert - Chocolate Coffee Bar (me) and Baklava (Bri) - but we all shared it...
This is one of my favorite moments. Doug placed a little monetary gift/reward in Bri's bank account for doing so incredibly well her first year of college. He told her to look at her account and this was her reaction when she saw it...
Briana's birthday plate...
We went outside after our meal to take a couple of pictures in front of the dunes...
The back of the hotel and the pool area...
And that was day 4 of our trip. It was really wonderful.





































0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment