March 21, 2023

Disney World 2023/Day 2, Part 3/Hollywood Studios

After we ate at Mama Melrose, it was time to head to the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater for the Fantasmic show. I had heard so many good things about it and I was very excited to check it out.

Walking toward the theater...


 
We sat in the Mickey section of the amphitheater. It is a special section right in the middle for people who booked the Fantasmic dinner/show package...
 
Briana was very excited about the new Minnie ears she bought from the Tower of Terror souvenir shop...


 The stage...

Once the show started, our magic bands started lighting up...

The show was so amazing...




I am posting A LOT of videos now because the show was so great. I do hope you will watch a few of them. I am SO glad we did the show - even though it meant being at Hollywood Studios all day. It was so worth it.

Enjoy the videos!!

 

 

 
It was such an amazing show!! I am so glad I booked it.

But we were so tired at that point. 
 
We still had to exit the amphitheater, head to the front entrance of the park and walk to our parking space. Because we had driven to Hollywood Studios, we didn't want to leave the park to take a break during the day back at our hotel (we did do that on other days). We stayed at the park from morning until night - and we were exhausted.

We were so happy to finally get back to our hotel...

We finally got settled in our hotel room. Even after that long day, I still didn't sleep very well that night due to my meds. But I had another busy day ahead the next day and had to pull though. Which I did. Because I'm tough like that - LOL!

Magic Kingdom next...

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails