Briana had the entire week off for winter break (the week of President's Day) and we decided to take a short trip up to Asheville, NC. I have lived in GA for 30 years and I can't believe I had never visited Asheville. Now that I have, I will definitely go back again.
We stayed at the Grand Bohemian Hotel, visited Biltmore Estate, shopped at a fun toy store, climbed Chimney Rock, hiked to Hickory Nut Falls and definitely probably ate way too much yummy food. :)
I can definitely say winter break felt much more like spring break due to the spring-like temps.
My next few posts will be all about Asheville. Here are a couple of sneak peek photos...


2 Kind Words:
I love all these photos. the ones of you and Bri and Doug and Bri...perfection.
I've never been either. It's on my list.
We ❤ Asheville. We go every summer since its close to our son's summer camp. Our favorite restaurants: Limones and Curate - sooooo good!
Post a Comment