Briana's friend Emily Grace turned 6 on Friday, and she had an amazing Glitz and Glamour party on Sunday afternoon. When you enter the Glam Gallery, you immediately find that you have entered "pinkland." LOL!
Look at this pink room!
The facility was so adorable...
Chani, Bri and Katie waiting to get started...
All the girls were sent to the back room to get ready for their facials, manicures and pedicures...
Chocolate facials! This is Emily Grace...
Katie peeking at me...
Miss Briana all smiles...
They laid the girls down for a photo - cucumbers on their eyes...
Then it was time to pick out the nail polish colors...
Mani/pedi time...
Katherine and Briana...
Look at my pink and gold nails mama!
Elizabeth, Briana, Katherine and Emily Grace...
Happy Girls...
A little ring around the rosy...
Dance Party!!!
Dance party in motion!
Now for the fashion show! Princess Emily Grace...
Now for the fashion show! Princess Emily Grace...
Princess Briana...
Walking the runway...
Fashion show in live action!!!
Pizza and cupcake time!
Pizza and cupcake time!
Smiley girl...
The girls with their party favors...
Chani, Briana, Katie and Emily Grace...
This was one of the cutest parties ever! I love how much the girls enjoyed being pampered. Gosh I love this age - I wish Briana (and her friends) could stay this age forever. Sigh...
And here are some photos that Amy V took...





















2 Kind Words:
One of the best parties I have "been to" as well
Thank goodness for your blog to give me a "glamour boast"!!!
Oh my word that looks like so much fun. I'd have probably licked off my chocolate. LOL
Love love love the idea and so glad your little princess enjoyed it.
Post a Comment