Memorial Day weekend/week, Doug, Bri and I went to the Ritz-Carlton Reynolds at Reynolds Plantation on Lake Oconee for vacation.
Doug and I had been there many years ago (pre-Bri) and had a wonderful time. We thought it would be nice to take Bri back with us. It is just a few hours from our home, so we drove there to start off our summer break.
It is just beautiful driving up to the hotel...
The lobby is so pretty too...
We got to meet Dooley, the official mascot of the Ritz at Reynolds, and he is such a sweetheart...
When we arrived, we immediately started exploring the grounds. Each day we walked them and they were just gorgeous.
The backside of the hotel is where all the action is. Restaurants, infinity pool, ping pong, swings, basketball, cornhole, walking paths, hammocks, fire pit and of course the lake (boating, canoeing, fishing, etc)...
They also offer a spa and indoor pool...
Cool phone in the lobby...
Our bedroom was a suite and very pretty...
Bri slept on the pull out couch...
This was the view from our hotel room...
We had a great time. The food was amazing, the views were beautiful and we really enjoyed the pool and breathtaking grounds...
Of course, there are always hiccups when it comes to going on vacation. Especially when you go somewhere around a holiday. I think when you go to a Ritz though, your expectations are a bit higher. You hope those hiccups will be either non-existent or few and far between (even if it around a busy holiday). We had way more hiccups than we should have for being at a Ritz-Carlton. But, we didn't let it damper our vacation. We still made the most out of it.
Next, I'm going to talk about the food. Because you all know I love talking about food. :)
Next, I'm going to talk about the food. Because you all know I love talking about food. :)












2 Kind Words:
Now that looks like a relaxing place, looking forward to reading more Lisa! I am feeling very exhausted/drained at the moment....wish I could jump into the screen!!!!
Lisa the setting was gorgeous. hope the hiccups were little
Post a Comment