Did Briana have fun? Did Doug and I have fun? All I can say is "WOW." It was AMAZING. Briana had a smile on her face the entire time. My parents joined us for the first two days, and then it was just Doug, Bri and I for the rest of the week. I cannot even begin to recap the events of the week in just one post, so for the next several days, I will be writing about the trip. Disney World is really the most magical place on Earth.Let me start with all the amazing famous people we met.
First, our traditional favorites...








And we met many beautiful Disney princesses...





And our Playhouse Disney favorites...



And of course, our favorite Pixar characters too...



We fit so much into four full days at the parks and one afternoon/evening in Downtown Disney, it is hard to know where to start. I know I'll figure it out somehow. :) Stay tuned!!!

16 Kind Words:
Oh, wow! And you even got a picture with Mulan... I've heard that it's difficult to find her. Glad y'all had such fun!!!!
Loved the pics - can't wait to hear more!!
Love, Amy
LOVE the photos..
Looks like a WONDERFUL time..
Hugs..
Can't wait for the recaps! Looks like you all had a blast. I'm so looking forward to experiencing it with our little girl... Welcome back!
Oh how fun!!! Disney is a great place, and it is obvious that you all enjoyed yourselves greatly. I cannot wait to read about the rest of the trip!
Bailey :o)
It was a magical week wasn't it! I don't know where to begin either
Incredible pictures - Briana (and you guys) will treasure these memories forever!! She's soooooooo cute.
Looks like great fun and love all the piccies. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
I love Disney :) So glad you had a great time.
Your pictures really reflect what a wonderful time you all had! Your happiness shines through; thank you for sharing such adorable and fun photos!
Wow, looks like you all had such a wonderful time!
We were there 10 months ago and I'm already itching to go back!!!
WOW!!! what a great bunch of Pictures you have there. Briana looked like she had the time of her life, I know I would. Thanks for sharing your special vacation.
xoxo,
Sherri
I love it... I can't wait to see and hear more about your trip!!
LOVE THE PICS!!! Can't wait to chat with you to hear how much you loved the trip!!!
We must get together soon!!
Amy, David and Emily Grace
I knew you would LOVE it! Seeing everything through Jazzie's and Tahlia's eyes was wondrous. Your pictures brought back a lot of memories. Thanks for sharing!
It really is a magical place. Looks like you had a blast and got to meet all the important characters!!
Post a Comment