December 31, 2010

Briana 2010 - A Year In Pictures

Here is a video montage of a few of my favorite photos of my gal from this past year. Happy New Year everyone!

6 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a beautiful girl and slideshow! we are SO blessed aren't we!!!
Blessings and Joy for 2011!!!

Sandra said...

Super cute! I can't believe our girls are another year older... Happy New Year to you and your family :-)

Elise said...

Beautiful - both Briana, and the slideshow!

Happy New Year to you and your sweet family.

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL photos..
Love it..
Briana is tooo cute..
Thanks for sharing....
Happy New Year..

Lisa~~ said...

Amazing how much she has grown over the past year. Wishing all of you a wonderful 2011.

Polar Bear said...

I LOVE this!!! Every year I say I am going to steal it, well I finally have a reason to start it this year!

I love the pictures of Bri in that jumpy ride. All of the pictures are wonderful, but those always make me giggle! Such a happy girl!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails