August 9, 2013

Briana's 7th "Panda"monium Birthday Party - Part 3

This kids were quite tired and hungry after all that jumping. I wasn't able to get into the party area to decorate when I first arrived because there was another party in there at the time. About 20 minutes before the kids were scheduled to eat, Doug went and set up for me so I could continue to watch and take pictures of the kids jumping. What a guy!

I told him what I had in mind to decorate the room and then he set it up. Aren't my party favor bags cute?

Panda explosion - black and white everywhere!

Doug even spotted bamboo paper straws online a few weeks before the party...


Pizza here we come!!!!







Cutest faces ever...




Some mama chat...

And daddy hugs...

Sky Zone provided a cake with the party package (it was a really delicious Costco cake - I managed to take like two bites of it), but I asked them to keep it generic so I could add my own pandas...

All of Briana's friends...



Time to sing to my sweet 7 year old...






Not sure if she enjoyed the cake or not...

The 4th and final part is coming - panda pinata time. That is what Briana asked for incessantly weeks before the party -  a dang panda pinata. Geesh!!! After searching, I finally found one online. Let's just say it didn't work out the way I thought it would, but it provided some big laughs. 

More on that story later. ;)

1 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Miss B knows exactly what she wants.........I env that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails