There is so much to blog about regarding Savannah - I don't know where to start! I will do this quick sum up and then devote a few more detailed posts afterward.
We loved walking on River Street - watching the boats and visiting candy shops...
We swam a lot! And enjoyed lunch and strawberry daiquiris poolside (Briana's is kid-friendly of course!)...
Someone mastered the art of floating...
Miss B and I enjoyed a spa afternoon and got mani/pedis...
We took a private dolphin tour on the morning of the 4th. Bri loved seeing the dolphins, but probably loved going fast in the boat more...
Doug spotted two dolphins in the distance and they came swimming over to the boat. They played around us for ten minutes...
Then we saw the most spectacular fireworks display. They were so close. Literally going off above our heads...
This trip was pretty much a last minute decision. Doug saw a good deal at the Westin Hotel on Hutchinson Island and said "Wanna go to Savannah on the 4th?" Bri and I were in! And it was a very fun, restful and enjoyable vacation all around!



3 Kind Words:
Sounds like a lot of fun! I love Savannah. As I used to live in Charleston, I miss the south terribly.
I love that Doug just "threw" that in....now thats an amazing dad and hubby!!!
One day........Im going to go there :)
What a fun time!!! LOVE your photos. Would love to take our family there sometime. Yay that Bri can float. Blessings!
Post a Comment