"Hey look everyone! I'm on top of the world!"
(In my next few posts, I have a mix of photos that I took, Doug took and Wes and Ann took.)
(In my next few posts, I have a mix of photos that I took, Doug took and Wes and Ann took.)
We got up on the morning of Day 3 (and got to see a 5K race go right past Ann and Wes' house that morning - so cool!) and started packing up to head to Breckenridge. Ann found an amazing condo for all of us to stay in.
As the adults were packing to go, Bri had everything under control on her iPad. ;)
We loaded up the rental SUV and headed out...
We took Loveland Pass to get to Breckenridge...
Of course, we had to stop for some picture taking at the Loveland Pass continental divide on our way (we hit a different continental divide point on the way home!)...
The views were amazing...
I'm on top of the world!!!
Elevation 11,990 ft ~ insane!!!!
Family photo opp time...
I couldn't believe the vast difference in temperature from when we first started driving to when we stopped at the divide. Bri borrowed Uncle Wes's jacket when we were up there!
We were off again ~ heading into Breckenridge. We started getting glympses of how beautiful the aspen trees were ~ amazing pops of gold...
After the excitement of the divide, my 9 year old fell asleep due to the motion of the car (she always fell asleep in moving vehicles when she was a baby/toddler)...
Luckily she had a bit of a cat nap because we ventured into the town of Breckenridge for some lunch and shopping when we arrived.








1 Kind Words:
What a fun trip. Such great pictures and memories made.
Post a Comment