We drove to Disney last Sunday (and my parents flew down) and arrived in the afternoon. We stayed at the Polynesian and it was beautiful! I can't even begin to tell you how much we loved the monorail access. Worth every penny.Here is Briana when we first arrived...
The view from our room.
Reservations at Planet Hollywood the first night in Downtown Disney.

The night was absolutely gorgeous. It was cool and breezy. A perfect night for walking around.

We didn't stay out too late because the next day was a big day! Magic Kingdom!

3 Kind Words:
BEAUTIFUL...
Looks like the trip was AMAZING..
Have a great week..
Can't wait to see more..
Hugs..
What fun! We loved the Polynesian resort and would DEFINTELY stay at a monorail resort next time we visit.
Isn't it just the most magical place in the world? We went last November (perfect time of the year)and just loved it. We'll go again next year when the little one is a bit older and I/we can't wait.
I'm so enjoying your pictures. Y'all look so happy - and it's no wonder.
Post a Comment