May 20, 2010

Hilton Head Photo Shoot

I took some pictures of Briana on the beach. I'm not a professional by any means, but I think they turned out pretty good for a novice! Enjoy!

Sweet Girl

Giggler

Take Me Away

Hilton Head Beach

Resting

Looking At The Ocean

So Sweet

Toes

Daddy and Briana 2

Our Family

Family

Running On The Beach

Salty Air

Huge Laugh

Laughs

Mommy and Briana

Sweet Smile

Briana and Daddy

Strike a Pose

Waves

Leaning on Post

Onward

I have regular snapshots of our trip too which I will post in a day or two. I need to catch up on blogs too! Oh my! I'm gonna be busy!

(A sweet lady was walking on the beach and offered to take a couple pictures of the three of us with my camera. That is how I got the photo of Doug, Bri and me!)

13 Kind Words:

Sandra said...

I want to go to the beach!!!!

Anonymous said...

You all looked so happy! What sweet memories! You've got what many people dream of having! Enjoy every precious moment!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics, Lisa! I love the ones where Bri is in the water. Beautiful. There is just something about the ocean that calms me. It sets my mind right. I love it.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

You're ahead of me! I still have to edit, load to Flickr and then post... Love all of yours!!!
:)

Angela and Jay said...

Super pictures! Makes me ready for a beach trip!

Let's get together soon! :-)

Kim said...

Great pictures..
Love them..
Really like the one where it looks like Briana is smelling the amazing ocean air..
Have a great week.
Hugs..

Wanda said...

The cuteness just goes on and on. Love the family shot - you'll treasure that one.

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun. Love the family shots.

kitchu said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos....great memories! Your camera captures the essence of the moment! What type camera are you using?

Suzie said...

Awesome photos Lisa!! Briana looks right at home on the beach.

Abby's Mom said...

Beautiful! All of them :)

Catherine said...

So many beautiful pictures! Great job mommy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails