* The above pic was taken several months ago at the mall. It's really cute, and I realized I never posted it.* Here are a few pictures of my dad's birthday at the end of July. My parents, my sister and brother-in-law, my brother-in-law's parents and Doug, Bri and I all got together for some delicious japanese food and present opening. Oh - and I told my brother-in-law's mom that I would say hi to her on my blog - "Hi Joanne!" :)
* At my dad's birthday party, Briana enjoyed Uncle Andy throwing her in the air. She was really catching some air - and I was trying not to panic. Of course, Briana absolutely loved it and kept wanting more. She is fearless I tell ya...
* We spent a very nice morning with Doug's parents this past Saturday. We enjoyed some unusually nice weather and relaxed out on our back porch. We then all headed to an Italian restaurant where Briana feasted on pizza, linguine with clam sauce and cannoli for lunch. This kid has a hollow leg. I know it.
* And here are a few pictures of Briana's Gotcha Day anniversary. My mom, Bri and I went over to visit my grandmother and took her out to lunch. Later that afternoon, Briana sat for a few minutes and watched her gotcha video. Then Briana, Doug and I went to eat Chinese food that night to celebrate!
* Last Thursday, Briana and I were able to meet our friends Amy and Kevin's beautiful daughter Mary Lin that just came home from China. Gosh she is such a cutie! I know the girls will be playing a lot together!
* And this Friday will be Briana's second gymnastics class. Just pray for me...LOL!













7 Kind Words:
You are right the first one (as well as all the rest) is a great photo!
Briana's face lights up the screen, she is so very precious!!!
I just love stopping by your blog to get my Briana fix! LOL
Praying! LOL
Mickey wants to get into gymnastics, he has been watching the Olympics and just LOVES the it. What I am not sure is if I could keep up with him! LOL
Such cute pictures.....love the video of Bri catching some air!!!
Good luck with Gymastics this week....can't wait to hear the how it went!!
Lisa
You have been BUSY,BUSY,BUSY...
LOVE all the pictures...
Love Briana getting thrown in the air..
Have a Great Week..
Can't wait to see gymnastic pictures..
HUGS
Love the pics! See you soon.
Amy
That was a whole lot of photos to upload. I just love your little girl. She's so smiley and so alive. She takes everything around her in with great enthusiasm. Love.It.
how cute both girls and all pics. Yep I get nervous with Glenys sitting on my dad's shoulders but mostly for him not her.
Post a Comment